When you’re reading through the latest cryptocurrency news, it can be hard to tell which of them are legitimate and which are just in it to fool investors. With hundreds of new coins launching every month, it’s nearly impossible to spot the stars among the black holes, so to speak. That’s why we decided to do a write-up on BTC Stars, one of the best sources online for quality information on cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Here are some of their main features you should look out for when evaluating any coin or ICO.
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
BTC Stars is a new cryptocurrency that has generated a lot of buzz lately. So what is an ICO? An ICO is an unregulated way to raise funds for a new cryptocurrency venture. BTC Stars held their ICO in December 2017 and managed to raise over $1 million. The funds are being used to develop the BTC Stars platform, which will allow users to trade cryptocurrencies with each other. It’s essentially a social network for traders who want to learn from one another as well as share best practices.
A lot of people are looking forward to seeing what BTC Stars has in store, so check out the website or follow them on Twitter @btcstars!
An ICO is essentially a way for companies and projects to raise funds by selling off units of their cryptocurrency. In short, if you want to invest in an ICO then you buy tokens issued by that project and receive future access to its services. It’s similar to how stocks work at large corporations. The company sells shares of stock to investors who can hope for profit if the company does well enough. Investors purchase shares based on their expectations about the company’s future performance. With cryptocurrencies, there are no shares but tokens – digital assets which grant rights to holders such as voting rights or a stake in profits. BTC Stars launched their own token sale in December 2017, raising over $1 million to fund development of the platform which will be open to all crypto traders around the world. Users will be able to earn rewards through various competitions and tutorials, while also having access to trading groups on Telegram. Trading groups are where members meet up regularly to discuss trading strategies and news. You can join these groups simply by searching through a list of members, although the most active ones will require approval before joining.
1) Look at the price charts. BTC stars charts can show you the historical price of the coin, as well as the current price. This can help you spot trends and make predictions about where the price is headed.
2) Look at the trading volume. This is the number of coins that are being traded in a given period of time. If this number is high, it means there’s plenty of demand for that particular cryptocurrency. If it’s low, then it might be because people don’t believe in the currency or they think its value will decrease.
3) Keep an eye on market cap. Market cap refers to how much money all investors put into a cryptocurrency combined with how many units of currency exist (coins or tokens). The higher the market cap relative to other cryptocurrencies or stocks, the more popular and trustworthy it is considered by investors. It also tells you how liquid (easily converted into cash) your investment will be if/when you decide to sell it at some point in the future. Lastly, keep an eye on liquidity.
4) Liquidity is simply the frequency with which a cryptocurrency trades hands – in other words, how often people buy and sell that specific coin. More frequent trades typically mean greater liquidity – which translates to lower volatility when compared to less-liquid coins. Liquidity could be impacted by factors like trade volume, transaction fees, and exchange platform requirements.
5) Consider regulatory uncertainty. Many countries have been cracking down on crypto exchanges recently because of concerns around protecting investors from fraudsters and scams. Some government agencies even banned crypto exchanges altogether! Governments may impose taxes on cryptocurrency transactions, require licenses to operate crypto exchanges or mandate anti-money laundering controls within crypto exchanges themselves. Some governments go so far as to ban crypto exchanges outright, such as China did in 2017. And while these measures protect traders and investors from fraudsters, they also drive away legitimate actors who want to participate in the digital economy.
A cryptocurrency is only as good as its technology, and BTC Stars has some of the best in the business. Their blockchain is incredibly secure, and their transaction speed is lightning-fast. Plus, their team is full of experienced developers who have a proven track record in the industry. All of these factors make BTC Stars a safe investment for anyone looking to get into the cryptocurrency game. When you invest in BTC Stars, you’re not just getting access to a cryptocurrency – you’re also investing in all of the potential opportunities that come with it.
A lot of people see crypto as an investment opportunity, but it can also be used for so much more than that. In fact, bitcoin was originally designed as an alternative payment system – one without all the banking bureaucracy slowing things down.
So if you want to make money on bitcoin without dealing with any banks at all? You should take a look at what BTC Stars can offer! Not only are they an innovative company, but they also have the technology to back up their claims. And because they’re still fairly new, they don’t have any of the bureaucratic red tape that plagues other cryptocurrencies out there. They’re changing how we think about digital currency – and making it accessible for everyone out there! Plus, you’ll never find yourself feeling like a small fish in a big pond when you work with BTC Stars. If anything, you’ll feel like the entire ocean is your playground!
Bitcoin may have been created as an alternative payment system, but now it’s being used by traders and investors alike. That’s where Bitcoin Stars comes in; their coins trade fast and hold value well. Anyone interested in bitcoin should give them a try; after all, it could end up being your next big score!